Hello all. I just arrived back home after seeing my oh so talented friends perform at their choir concert. I love watching other people do what they love.
Recently, life has been hectic. Towards the end of the day, I've been trying to take a step back and stay sane. I don't want days to go by too fast, where I don't notice details as much or stay as positive about things that I should be grateful for.
I have been hearing so many new artists recently and falling in love with them. Here is my December playlist:
1. Chasing it Down - Mother Mother
2. Sunrise Sunset - We are Trees
3. All I want is You - Barry Louis Polisar
4. Remains - Bastille ft. Rag'n'Bones & Skunk Anansle
5. Hunger of the Pine - Alt J
6. Ezra - Flume
7. Run Boy Run - Woodkid
8. Little Grace - Hippo Campus (!!!)
9. Different Colors - Walk the Moon
10. Tire Swing - Kimya Dawson
11. Jive Baby - Mikhael Paskalev
12. Touch - Troye Sivan
13. Sophie So - Hippo Campus
14. Pickles from the Jar - Courtney Barnett
I want to go see paintings & sculptures right now. That is all.
CHRISTMAS IS SOON BLESS XX