Monday, December 15, 2014

take me to the art museum.




Hello all.  I just arrived back home after seeing my oh so talented friends perform at their choir concert.  I love watching other people do what they love.

Recently, life has been hectic. Towards the end of the day, I've been trying to take a step back and stay sane.  I don't want days to go by too fast, where I don't notice details as much or stay as positive about things that I should be grateful for.

I have been hearing so many new artists recently and falling in love with them. Here is my December playlist:

1. Chasing it Down - Mother Mother
2. Sunrise Sunset - We are Trees
3. All I want is You - Barry Louis Polisar
4. Remains - Bastille ft. Rag'n'Bones & Skunk Anansle
5. Hunger of the Pine - Alt J
6. Ezra - Flume
7. Run Boy Run - Woodkid
8. Little Grace - Hippo Campus (!!!)
9. Different Colors - Walk the Moon
10.  Tire Swing - Kimya Dawson
11. Jive Baby - Mikhael Paskalev
12. Touch - Troye Sivan
13. Sophie So - Hippo Campus
14. Pickles from the Jar - Courtney Barnett

I want to go see paintings & sculptures right now.  That is all.
CHRISTMAS IS SOON BLESS XX

Ken

9 comments:

  1. You guys are seriously too adorable. Will have to take a listen to these tracks on spotify. Thanks for the list.

    rae of love from berlin

    ReplyDelete
  2. amei suas fotos <333

    http://psicotendencia.blogspot.com.br/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the polka dot tights! xx
    fashionismyfirstlanguage.blogspot.iw

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is such a great playlist! Thank you for the tips! :)
    Simimaus

    ReplyDelete
  5. Merry Christmas! I love your photos (especially the Bon Iver mural in your journal; I get chills of joy every time "Skinny Love" comes on.)
    ~Sophia
    Plaid Is My Favourite Colour

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing playlist, I love Troye Sivan!
    Hope you enjoyed christmas :)
    Xx, Carade
    Car-ade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the photos and your journal looks really cool xx

    http://prettypassionsfinefashions.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning photos x

    http://rubys-eyes.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete