Monday, February 9, 2015

taking risks & doing things that scare you

I sort have made this little pact with myself that I will try and do things that scare me.  I want to live in the moment and avoid the sinking feeling of wishing you had done something, you feel?

I want to live.  
I have been thinking quite a bit lately about what I might want to do after high school and it's difficult.  Part of me wants to become an event photographer or photojournalist; taking photos in different countries and writing blog posts on my experiences.  Another part of me wants to go headfirst into the music industry and explore what it would be like to be a manager for a band.  I also have a passion for Spanish.  And I love meeting people, what can I do with that?  But I need to live in the now.  I constantly think about who my friends might be in college, what life will be like during senior year in high school and the future yada yada yada.

I just need to see what life is giving me *right* now.  Photography and reflection has really helped with that. 
clarissa and i exploring the art museum, not tryna
sunday night skool blues amirite
my friend destiny wears this hat to school everyday and it's quite adorable

participating in my school's one act & i got to play accordion in the show which is neat

these jesus gals make me happy & inspire me to be a better person


the lone wolf overlooks her territory

asked my friend bobby to sadie's via vampire weekend lyrics naturally
juicebox queen & trumpet god


the bystander: a piece of modern art
 Life is awesome.  People are awesome.  God is awesome. 

February Current Playlist: 
1. You are the Beauty (Live) - Gungor
2. Crystallize - Lindsey Stirling 
3. Interlude 1 - Alt-J
4. Oceans - Coast
5. Cardiac Arrest - Bad Suns
6. Thinkin Bout You - Frank Ocean
7. Work Song - Hozier

Ken


No comments:

Post a Comment