Sunday, November 30, 2014

She's got two-tone everything.


My brother got married a little over a month ago and I have only just gotten around to looking at the photos from it.  Everyone is always asking if I think it is weird to have a married brother, but it really isn't.  My brother and his wife (okay i will admit that one is weird to tell people) had been engaged for two years already & they had an apartment together, so not much really has changed.  Some of my cousins flew in from Alaska to come visit & I got to see some family friends & get my nails done which was a first & see my brother happy, so I was too.

Cousinz ft. Tyler and his wife Rachel, pictured below two & three in from the left



I'm wearing a dress from Von Maur that I also wore to my school's fall dance with headbands that I thrifted & tights my mother bought me from our local-all-purpose store & frilly socks from the store Atmosphere in Ireland, which is pretty much the European equivalent of Forever21 here in the States.



Oh yes. Also.  When the band The 1975 came to my city, I was super bummed that I couldn't go to the concert because I was involved in the Addams Family at school & we had a show that night. The Mall of America conveniently announced that THE BOYS WERE COMING FOR A FREE ACOUSTIC GIG & ALBUM SIGNING THAT MORNING.  Convenient.  A lot of my friends that I knew that adored the band were going to the concert that night & were waiting out early, so I enlisted my willing friend Jasmine to meet them. We met up with some of my other band friends that I met at the Bastille concert & waited in line for about five hours.  They sang three acoustic songs and Matty's voice was notably more raspy than usual that day.  



*sighs*


What's on your current playlists? Follow my Spotify if you'd fancy it: mckenna.paige.ryan

Ken

5 comments:

  1. Cool, nice pics!


    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awh. It's cute that you got to go to your brother's wedding and see all the cousins again. AND OMG 1975 YOU'RE SO LUCKY!! That is pretty convenient ;)

    -M
    The Life of Little Me

    ReplyDelete
  3. stunning pictures x

    http://rubys-eyes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. oooh cool, You love close to Mall of America? my friend went there when she was living in Minnesota and she loved it. xx

    dresses-and-travels //@susandollparts

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those flowers are so beautiful ! xx
    fashionismyfirstlanguage.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete